Isn't it a lovely day for a new post? :)
Today I'm ready to share my gate fold mini album on which I've been working for the last 3 days.
I was inspired by two things:
1) Graphic 45® "Steampunk Spells" papers (how can anyone not be inspired by them???)
2) Video tutorial on YouTube by My Sisters Scrapper - "Sweet Day Mini Album" (here you can find part 1 and part 2 of the tutorial).
I start to understand that posting pictures of the mini album only is not as good as shooting a video, showing all the flaps, secret pockets, tags and pages of it.... But I'm still not there, I don't have the right accessories for shooting videos, so pictures it will be :)
There are lots of them, so I really hope you could catch the details, and you'll like them as well as I do :) hh
To complete the album I used a 6X6 and 8X8 paper pads. There are several pages left in each of the stacks.
I want to enter this mini into the following challenges:
1. SteamPunk @ Anything but the Card
2. Tags @ Paper Play Time
3. Anything Goes @ Catch the bug
4. Anything Goes @ Let's Create
5. Without Stamps @ Crazy Challenge
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a crafty day!