Hello lovely people!
Today it's time for a new challenge at Totally Papercrafts Challenge Blog, this time the theme is "Decoupage".
I know, not many of us make cards in this technique, and sometimes it may be very time consuming, however it's very fun and the result is interesting and unusual.
For my card I used a Magnolia stamp, called Tilda With Many Hearts. I decoupaged several of the elements:
After shaping and gluing these down:
Still there was so much work to do and integrate this Tilda in a card... :) hhh
I hope I did ok :)
Copics I used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair + Boots: E79, E74, E70, E40
Hearts: R89, R85, R83, R81
Dress: R81, RV00, RV0000; RV85, RV89
Here are the details from the front of the card:
This time I used a lot of die-cut elements! My Big Shot got tired, and me as well :)
The inside decoration looks like this:
Uff! It's ready!! ;)
Please DO join us for the current challenge, we would be happy to see what you'll come up with!
Thank you for stopping by and may your day be full of positive emotions.
1. Tic Tac Toe @ MDUC (pearls, dies, lace)
2. Girly @ Ribbon Girls
3. Pink & Cream @ Wild Orchid Challenge
4. Favorite Color Combo @ Loves Rubber Stamps (Pink and Cream)
5. Make it Girly @ Crafty Sentiments Designs
6. Anything Goes (with a twist of marker) @ 7 Kids College Fund
7. Bingo @ Hanna & Friends (Pearls, Lace, Dies, Flowers, Ribbon)
8. Make the Cut @ Delightful Challenges
9. Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday
10. 3 Types of Embellishments @ Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge (Ribbon, Lace, Flowers, Pearls)