It's time for a new fun challenge at Inky Chicks. Our theme will be "Stitching" (Real or Faux). Easy, right?!
I created a card using gorgeous Saturated Canary digital stamp - Princess Honor.
Here are the Copic colors I mostly used:
Skin: E0000, E00, E21, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E18, E15, E13, E11
Outfit: G99, G94, G24, G21, G20
Grass: YG95, YG67, YG63, YG05, YG03
Ground: W4, W3, W2, W1, W0
Close-ups from the front of the card:
The inside decoration (the postcards and the tag may be pulled out):
There's another little tag on the front right side of the card, it goes out too (as well as the bird cage on the
You are welcome to join us for the challenge, we love to see your talented creations!
Thanks for taking time and visiting me today!
1. Anything Goes @ Sister Act Card Challenge
2. Anything Goes @ 613 Avenue Create
3. Layers @ Country View Crafts
4. U for Unlimited @ THE ABC Challenge
5. Anything Goes @ Addicted to Stamps
6. Lovely Lace @ Divas by Design
7. Anything Goes @ Paper Crafting Journey
8. Anything Goes @ Crafty Calendar Challenge
9. Bingo @ Bunny Zoe's (ribbon/lace-buttons/flowers)
10. Anything Goes @ Challenges 4 Everybody