Saturday, January 4, 2014

A few simple cards

Hello dear friends!

This is my first post in 2014! Another crafty year is here :)

Before Christmas I went to a free cardmaking class which I received as a present for a purchase at Made With Love scrapbooking store (I wrote about it in this post).

At the class I met Aida Haron, and actually she was the one teaching us.

These are my results:








 The card at the bottom was also made at a free class a while ago and I just wanted to share it too :)


All of the cards were fast to make, because Aida has thought about the layout and prepared all the elements. I might say that for me it was not a class, but a fun time spending :)

Thanks for visiting! :)

3 comments:

  1. גם כרטיסים "פשוטים" אצלך יוצאים מקסימים.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year.
    They are all gorgeous Alexandra. Love all the beautiful embellishments and the designs are stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful all of them!. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!