Friday, May 9, 2014

La-La Land Crafts - For a Special Lady

Hello crafters!

I'm here today to share a little sketch book I made using a 3D Sweetheart Album Kit from La-La Land Crafts, for my friend Ksenia, who is a painter.

Not only the fact that Ksenia really is a "special lady", but also the stamp "Coloring Marci" helped me to figure out what kind of project I wanted to make matching the weekly inspiration theme "For A Special Lady" at the La-La Land Crafts blog.


Marci is colored with the following Copics:
Skin: E13, E11, E01, E0000, RV21
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Hair Band + Pants: E53, E55, E57, E59
Apron: E70, E71, E74, E77
Shirt: E44, E43, E42, E41


Inside the album there's a pocket page I made:



I must say, the 3d kits are so fun to work with! You must definitely try and play at least with one of them.



Here is the list of the La-La Land Crafts dies used on this kit:

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding creation Alexandra! Full of beautiful details and craftsmanship. Love those new LLLC dies, you have used them perfectly.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. מחברת מהממת,אין ספק שהיא תביא המון מוזה לזאת שתקבל אותה

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!