Saturday, December 20, 2014

Baby Fairy with Buttercup

Hello everybody!

Today I'm sharing a CAS style card, the main focus of which, I guess, is the image itself, and not the die-cuts and other tiny details that I like to accent.

I feel like I have been into some crazy cardmaking marathon lately, preparing projects for several design teams... You will see those projects very soon, within the next two weeks, so please don't forget to stop by.

Anyway, here's the card featuring a digital stamp of a cute 'Baby Fairy with Buttercup'.


The flowers are from Prima, as well as the skeleton leaves die. The other leaves are made with the Magnolia die.

I need to recharge my mojo :) I'm not worried though, it will happen soon.


Hugs,
Alexandra



4 comments:

  1. Amazing Coloring!!!... Totally Gorgeous!!!!.. And this image is So Beautiful!!! I wish for this one!!.. Now that I have bougt pencils I can color on digi stamps!!.. (and not just watercolor!!).. Amazing Shine and shades in her clothes, skin and hair... You do this to Perfection!!.. So Impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my..... this is just tooo gorgeous for words! !!! Love it

    Merry christmas sweetie
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a master of coloring. Very, very beautiful card.
    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you really did a CAS. It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!