Sunday, December 14, 2014

Beary Merry Christmas - Mo Manning

Hello everybody!

I hope you are having a great weekend so far! I'm popping in to share a card I made using one of the new digital stamps by Mo Manning - Beary Merry Christmas:


The image is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + RV21
Outfit: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
            BG78, BG75, BG72, G00
            W5, W3, W1
Bear: E59, E57, E55, E53


The dies I used for creating this card are mostly from Noor Design (Billie's Heart Lattice, Ribbon Banner, Circle Die, Border Die, Ice Crystal no.3, Winter Wishes Skates), the base shape is cut using a Go Kreate die (Large Frame Frilly 11), the doily is from Prima and the little stars are from one of the sets by La-La Land Crafts.

Here are more of the details:

  

It was fun to arrange all the elements and I hope you like this card :)



Thanks for visiting!!!

I'm entering this card to the Noor Design UK Christmas Challenge - http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/challenge-no1-merry-christmas.html

10 comments:

  1. Totally stunning card! That tag with snowflake looks amazing.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, I love this colour combo and as usual your colouring of the image and use of dies is amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Alexandra. Layer upon layers of beautiful die cuts, I get list counting them, so start all over again 😉. Nor Design die cuts look fantastic on this gorgeous card!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total Perfection! The Hat is Amazing and your bear is so soft and Fluffy I want to cuddle Him. I have no words for your layers and Diecuts. Going back for another look now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh my....that colouring is just totally gorgeous! :) Lovely card sweetie

    Big hug and a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!!.. Your coloring is Perfection.. And Beautiful Colors.. Image is the cutest!!.. And those dies.. WOW!! Beautiful each and every one of them.. Great put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is absolutely gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is an amazing piece of NOOR-Art! Love all the layers and the vintage look. The snowflake with the bells is a real eye-catcher - love every single detail of this card!

    Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Alexandra, you know how much I love this card, sooooo gorgeous and I love love the colours, my favourite.
    Thanks for joining us at Noor!DesignUK.

    Hugs

    Tracy

    Onwer Noor!DesignUK

    Noor!DesignUK Blog

    Crafteezee Blog




    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!