Monday, December 15, 2014

Candy Winner

Hello!

I want to thank everyone who took part in my recent candy!!! I would so wanna give something cute to everyone of you, but this time there is only one random winner chosen by Random.org and it's......
.......................
...................................
...........................................



Please contact me via the contact form on the left panel of my blog with your mailing address.


I'm sending hugs to all of you and wish you happy holiday!
This candy is not the last to come, the next one will be very soon, so stay tuned.



Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG... Really!! And I thought that NO 13 was not a Lucky number when I realized that I got NO 13.. Thank you so much!!.. I am VERY Happy!!.. Looking forward to Christmas!! BIG Smile!!!! I will email you right away!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!