Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Ornament Marci - Inspiration Friday La-La Land Crafts

Hello dear friends!

I've posted a post on the La-La Land Inspiration blog and forgot to make a post here. Rectifying that mistake immediately!! :)

Our theme for the current week was "White on White with a pop of Red". Well, apparently I like red color too much, because once the card was finished,I understood that it prevails over the white. Anyway, here is my result and the finished card featuring a stamp called "Christmas Ornament Marci" :


Marci is colored with Copic markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E0, E000 + RV21
Hair: E21, E17, E27, E29
Outfit: E29, E09, E07, R24
             E77, E74, E71, E70


The La-La Land Crafts I used for creating this card are as follows:
Snowflake Banner
Stitched Elements (Oval)
Ornate Snowflakes
Filigree Corner


You can find the cards of the rest of the team in the post here

Have a nice and relaxing weekend.


Thanks for your visit!




3 comments:

  1. I have no words!!! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the red and white are in perfect balance! Love how you used different snowflake die cuts to frame the image, the white really makes the image stand out. And your Marci is colored to perfection as always. Have a lovely weekend! I am praying my card will reach you soon.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with a bit of extra red when you do it this well! Love the white dots on the skirt and your wonderful colouring :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!