Sunday, December 28, 2014

Nadia

Hello dear friends!

One more card for this year from me, with the beautiful romantic digital stamp of "Nadia" from Mo Manning:


The flowers I used are from I Am Roses:
White Paper Flowers
Classic Pale Pink & White 2 Tone
Small White Paper Flowers
Mini Soft Pink Paper Flowers



Nadia is colored with Copic markers:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + RV21
Hair: E49, E59, E57, E55
Pants: B69, B66, B63, B60
Shirt: R85, R83, R81 + Blender
Book: T5, T3, T0

I didn't use Distress inks for the paper edges here (as I like to do), to keep the card look as delicate as I could :)



I would like to try my luck and enter this card into the Loves Rubberstamps "Anything Goes" challenge

Thanks for visiting and have a happy new year!!
See you in a couple of days.


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and beautiful colouring. So so delicate. Congrats on your DT spot.
    Happy New Year!!!
    Hugs Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so super cute! I hope you will link this up with the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge going on right now, lots of prizes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Holly! I will! :)
      Have a happy new year!

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, so soft and delicate! You also used some lovely flowers. ;)
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous design! Love the beautiful image and fabulous embellishments. The flowers are to die for! Where did you find the roses? Thank You so much for joining in at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge this time around! Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Alexandra. The image is gorgeous and I love the shape of this card with all its beautiful embellishments. Stunning.
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!