Friday, December 5, 2014

Snowflakes Garland Marci - La-La Land Crafts

Hello everybody!

It's Friday and time for another inspirational post at the La-La Land Crafts blog. Our current theme is "Snowflakes", that's why my project features a stamp "Snowflake Garland Marci". I created a little Post-It notes holder for the fridge.


Marci is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + RV21
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Outfit: E29, E09, E07, R24
            YG97, G94, G24, YG21
Snowflakes: C2

The La-La Land Crafts dies used are as follows:
Heart Snowflakes
Stitched Nested Circles
Stitched Elements


I also used  this tutorial by Klaudia for creating a cute ornament with the diecut snowflakes.
Thanks for watching and have a great weekend!


Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. You know what? I'm gonna make one of these. I think it would be a perfect Birthday gift for a friend of mine. Great inspiration once again dear.
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexandra,
    So beautiful and creative! I agree with Tamara, I want to make one of these too. I need one on my fridge door as our notepad is misplaced all the time. This is a great gift idea.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I think I must have missed this one on the DT blog, it's wonderful. You need to do a tutorial on how you made this, I would love to make some for little gifts :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!