Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Theme @ La-La Land Crafts

Hello lovelies!

Before the Valentine's Day we naturally have a "Valentine's" Inspiration Theme at the La-La Land Crafts blog.

My creation today features the stamp "Cupid Marci" and these dies:
Heart Fan,
Heart Ribbon Corner,
Stitched Elements (a tiny tag),
Hanging Hearts & Love Word


Marci is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000 + RV21
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Outfit: T6, T09, T07, R24
             R85, R83, R81
Wings: W5, W3, W1



The idea of this envelopes' holder belongs to Jill Hansen.

The sentiments I've stamped on the cards are from the Elegant Valentine's set by Amy R. The flowers are from I Am Roses.

Thanks for visiting!
I wish to all of my dear friends, a lot of love on this Valentine's Day and not only.



Hugs,
Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. the inside pockets are amazing. Really great idea and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!