Wednesday, February 24, 2016

All Dolled Up - Dollhouse Stamp from LDRS Creative

Hello everyone!

My DT package from LDRS Creative has recently arrived so I can show you a new card made with one of the new DollHouse Stamps, called "All Dolled Up" and some wonderful new dies which were launched at the CHA this January 2016.


I colored the stamped image with Copics:


Here are some close-ups of the details:



I've used the following new dies from LDRS Creative:
Gilded Oval Set
Gilded Doily
Gilded Oval Labels
Basic Pierced Ovals


Now I would like to share with you several more things. I'm sure all of  you have heard about the innovative stamping tool - MISTI. The idea standing behind the product is fabulous, and for sure having an original MISTI tool is great, but I'm being not a BIG stamper, I decided not to spend money on buying it. I preferred to spend that money for some extra new dies :) hhh

Eulalia Gambini has recently posted on FaceBook her handmade stamping tool:

Ecco l'Eumisti 
Posted by Eulalia Gambini on Tuesday, February 16, 2016



She also provided a link to a very nice video tutorial about making it. So I decided to give it a go and I'm truly satisfied with the result.

Here's my stamping tool:




I couldn't find any photo frame with an acrylic insert, but only glass ones, for that reason I just went to the local craft store and bought an acrylic sheet of the size I wanted. I also printed out some rulers (both in inches in centimeters) and glued them on the sides of my stamping tool. To give it an extra touch of beauty (LOL), I embellished it's sides on the top lid with glitter tape. When I use it in the evening under the electric light, it's SO shiny! I just love it!

Now, I'm not afraid of stamping anything. If the stamped images is not clear or crisp enough, I can stamp it as many more times as needed.

Thanks for stopping by today!



Hugs,
Alexandra

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love all those layers and embellishments. How clever is Eulalia making her own version of MISTI and yours looks very glam! I have the original MISTI and I must say it's really helpful when stamping on watercolour paper, and when you want to add a sentiment to your image or mask something. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. מקסים כרגיל. ויופי של רעיון לעשות מיסטי משלך...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!