Monday, January 15, 2018

Graphic45 "Fairie Dust" - A Round Storage Box and Album

Hello dear all!

When I saw the designs of the “Fairie Dust” collection, it was love at first sight. The patterns and the graphics were so special, as well as the colors, that I wanted to create an equally special project with this collection.

So here is my round storage box, created from scratch out of medium weight chipboard, with a matching circular shape album inside.








The box is 9” in diameter and 4.5” in height. It has 2 compartments, one of which holds the album, and the other one can be used for storing more pics or cards or other knick-knacks.

The album has a fabric cover and I did my best to match its color to the tones of the paper.







Graphic 45 Supplies Used:
Fairie Dust 8x8 Paper Pad


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

10 comments:

  1. Очень любопытная, интересная и очаровательная работа!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень любопытная, интересная и очаровательная работа!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Сказочный альбом , очень понравился ...столько деталек , несколько раз уже пересмотрела и каждый раз находишь что-то новое ...СУПЕР !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Сказочный альбом...столько деталек..несколько раз уже пересмотрела и каждый раз находишь что-то новое ...Супер !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Саша, шикарный альбом! Я тоже обожаю круглые!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Наташа!
      ПС - приятно, что захаживаешь иногда ко мне в гости в блог ;)

      Delete
  6. Alexandra: I made my first box last month (from Amazon Xmas)and I am fascinated! I've had no training so I just figured it out myself (sort of��) your videos have taught me so much more. Your style and exact craftsmanship are amazing to me. The Fairie Dust paper hooked me also, not enough purple in the world! Thank you and I'll be around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making boxes, especially for photo albums. Do you have a tutorial for this Fairie Dust box and album? I have never tried a round box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would enjoy making a round album as well Very Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!