Thursday, March 8, 2018

G45 Deluxe Collector's Edition - Cats and Dogs - Mini Album

Hello dear all!

Today I would like to share a mini album which was created with the colorful, lush and juicy paper from the Raining Cats and Dogs. Not being a cat and dog owner or lover (yeah, those of you who are, please don’t be angry with me), I couldn't help turning into a fan of this paper set.


So my mini album will be for one of my friends who has a dog and has a lot of pictures literally begging to be framed and treasured.




The structure of the album is the same like in the “Cityscapes” album that I created a few months back.















Graphic 45 Supplies:
Raining Cats & Dogs
Raining Cats and Dogs stamps (retired)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. wow , Love it, have those papers to this is a great inspiration, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing as always! All your albums are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing, may I know what type of binding system you use? any tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. This album is made the same as the one here:
      http://clayguana.blogspot.sg/2017/09/graphic-45-cityscapes-travel-mini-album.html

      The tutorial can be purchased here:
      http://clayguana.blogspot.sg/p/tutorials-shop.html

      Delete

Thank you for the kind comments!